2015 si sedan

acuity air filter kit is $418.50 shipped black Friday deal.

You think those acuity cable shifter bushing are worth $63?

Honda's idea to add chrome after the 2013 'emergency refresh' was sorta weird to me -- I literally only ever see it wrapped or dipped black around here. Don't sweat any of your mods being 'too ricey'. Generally, if you have an aesthetic vision in mind for your car and are willing to go about it in the right way, it won't be ricey.

ALSO WHAT BRAND SKATEBOARD YOU GOT THERE BRO :eek:

i honestly didnt feel a big difference with the acuity shifter bushings but paired with the shifter would be a must. i'll be getting the shifter after the exhaust is paid off. also thinking of doing the shifter springs.

i think i'll re wrap the rear chrome then. front i think i need to disassemble the pieces from the bumper. makes it hard to wrap when its not fixed to something though. i took the rear chrome out to do it.

need opinions on tire. looking at cooper zeon gs3-g1 or falken azenis fk510.

Primative-rodriguez-kaju.jpg

don't buy the cooper tires-I have them and they are not very good. firehawks 500 are really good and Michelin 3+ as excellent for the dough- both of these are excellent. I have both.

I'm leaning toward the falkens. Good price for them. I was looking at the Indy 500 too.

So this just came in on trade in at work. 2012 si with an acuity shifter. Asked if I could swap it with my OEM one already. Free shifter tomorrow.
20191202-125803.jpg

All ready to swap in my OEM shifter tomorrow. Should I swap my OEM oil cap with the ktuned cap on this car?
20191202-135601.jpg

so you work at a dealer and they're letting you swap out the shifter? :cheerleader: On another note... .that car is in need of a cleaning :police:

Yeah. Im a tech at a Chrysler dealer.

I checked the exhaust. Was hoping for a downpipe too. It's all stock. Had a warm air intake with a filthy filter. Inside looks like a baby pooped all over it. Cigarette ashes all over. And they really liked stickers.

The things that Civic must have seen. 'F' to pay respects :pray:

Cool shifter, though-- I'm glad they let you have it.

Yeah, swap that cap too.

Last edited:
Just found a 1/4 10mm deep socket under the trunk lid of the si. The day keeps getting better.

Fully removed. It's a version 1. Anyone know the differences between v1 and 1.9? One mounting bolt was a little stripped, little hammer tap and it came out easy. Had me worried.

20191202-174259.jpg

Yeah. I saw that. Looks like it's just a revision of the lever.

Back