2015 si sedan

How much power you think acuity intake is?

Last edited:
How much power you think acuity intake is?

no idea. i'll never know because i wont be using a dyno to tune it.

i dont reall care about how much power it makes, id like to be in the 200hp range when all done though.

Last edited:
U will be with full bolt ons. They can do edynos giving u a rough estimate of where ur at.

edyno's sounds interesting. I have been researching how to make power with these cars without being noisy and with out droning, I do ride a vfr 800 that is really noisy LOL. So far I have been figuring out how to do extra power and add some handling suspension idea's- 24mm sway bar is on my list. A rear Motor mount too, maybe a top one too. From my info a 2.75" racing cat-200 full exhaust is also on my list with a etune- bought a tune and the acurity air intake coming today. I figure it should make a bit over 200HP with good torque curve with acuity CAI and a full catted exhaust of 2.75. The torque curve is very important-you don't want the torque to req too many rpm's or your gas mileage will drop at lot. From what I have seen 3" exhaust isn't the best on NA engine's- 2.75 or less is better.:bananawhipdance:

Last edited:
edyno's sounds interesting. I have been researching how to make power with these cars without being noisy and with out droning, I do ride a vfr 800 that is really noisy LOL. So far I have been figuring out how to do extra power and add some handling suspension idea's- 24mm sway bar is on my list. A rear Motor mount too, maybe a top one too. From my info a 2.75" racing cat-200 full exhaust is also on my list with a etune- bought a tune and the acurity air intake coming today. I figure it should make a bit over 200HP with good torque curve with acuity CAI and a full catted exhaust of 2.75. The torque curve is very important-you don't want the torque to req too many rpm's or your gas mileage will drop at lot. From what I have seen 3" exhaust isn't the best on NA engine's- 2.75 or less is better.:bananawhipdance:

steve and dan from etunes would say different. 3" exhaust will make more power than smaller exhaust.

Yep. U wouldn’t put a 2.75” exhaust when u have a 3” down pipe.

don't 3" pipes cause you to lose low end torque? Your not driving around at 6,000 rpm all the time,but maybe you are:bananapop:
rv6 down pipes catted-200 metal race have to be much less noisy than a 3" full race down pipe.

don't 3" pipes cause you to lose low end torque? Your not driving around at 6,000 rpm all the time,but maybe you are:bananapop:
rv6 down pipes catted-200 metal race have to be much less noisy than a 3" full race down pipe.
No!! 3" exhaust doesn't loss torque at bottom end I picked up a few LBS at bottom end.

Shifter has been shipped to acuity. Curious to see what they change on it. Going to end up costing me $100 in shipping.

I am sure they will update your shifter better than new-great deal.

I think he said they're looking at and replacing any worn bushings if they find them. For a free acuity shifter, not too shabby...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What happened?

I reached out to acuity on instagram asking if they sell any replacement parts for the shift since i have the older version. they ended up telling me i can ship it to them and back to me at my expense and they will go over the shifter and replace any components with upgraded stuff for free. figured i should take the offer. said they dont advertise it so they dont get a lot of people doing it. probably should stop writing this now.

that still kind of blows unless you have another car to drive or you reinstall the oem while it's being looked at?

that still kind of blows unless you have another car to drive or you reinstall the oem while it's being looked at?

I'm not driving it right now. Just sitting in the garage waiting for me to buy more parts. I'm driving my wife's 18 hatchback and she's driving the $800 Dakota.

OEM shifter is in the used car so that's not an option.

Hmm. That interesting. Maybe I can send mine back to get refreshed.

Hmm. That interesting. Maybe I can send mine back to get refreshed.
Might want to wait for mine to come back and see what's done to it. What version is yours? Probably not worth doing if you have 1.9

Since I bought this car and like most people I've been in impressed with the radio. Ive been looking into a cheap way to get more bass. Seen people using loc and using the stock sub wires to tap into instead of the rear speakers. I'm no audio expert but I've installed subs before. How do I choose the right sub and amp combo? I priced some stuff out on Amazon trying to keep cost down so I'm not sure if they're compatible.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/ite...V41k0iG3DuH1auyMn1HPckH6tajPgVOBoCca4QAvD_BwE

Amazon product
View: https://www.amazon.com/BOSS-Audio-P10SVC-Single-Subwoofer/dp/B01FC3S0SS

Sub power seems too high for my amp choice but price is great. Any advice?

Back