2015 si sedan

I want to upgrade my comp too. 2021 is the year of payoff for me. Got the nitrous kit for my car I’m good with that. Prolly gonna start by liquid cooling it then gonna go from there.

although I got it on with a gti this morning that barely budged me out I was thinking over a poop today what would’ve happened if I had a turbo. Funny the contemplations poops bring.

I want to upgrade my comp too. 2021 is the year of payoff for me. Got the nitrous kit for my car I’m good with that. Prolly gonna start by liquid cooling it then gonna go from there.

although I got it on with a gti this morning that barely budged me out I was thinking over a poop today what would’ve happened if I had a turbo. Funny the contemplations poops bring.
Most of my thinking is done while pooping.

Finally received my gauge holder.
As you can see it retains the control to close off the vent so it doesn't heat up the gauge. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to secure the gauge to the pod. It's too thick to use the provided holder with the gauge.
20210304_191122.jpg20210304_191125.jpg20210304_191140.jpg

How much bigger is it? Could you Dremel it out to fit?
if i were to do that it would just be two notches on the sides, assuming you know how it mounts. for now i just put a layer of electrical tape and it fits snug enough.

I was like that road doesn't look like you should be going 96 MPH but then realized it was 96 km/h :rotfl: :
went faster than that a few days ago, dont think i could take a picture at that speed. had a customer call and ask why his truck wont go faster than 165km/h or about 100mp/h. found out they are governed to that speed so i had to make sure my civic wasnt.

Haven't made a build thread since the one I made on Honda tech for my 1990 civic hatchback 7 years ago. Since then I've got married, bought , sold and bought another house. Had 2 kids, moved from Edmonton back to ontario and became a master Chrysler tech. Went through two civics, 1999 4 door that decided to have no compression one day so it went to the junk yard a 2000 2 door that I rear ended a jeep TJ with and wrote it off.

I really liked my Ek civics because they were beater and I never cleaned them or worried about it. Then my wife convinced me to buy a nice car and I hate it every day because I have to keep it clean and mod it.

Mod list right now.
Flashpro
K&n drop in filter
E-tunez tune
Innovative 70a rear mount
Acuity shifter cable bushings
Tein street basis z coil overs
Megan rear camber arms
SPC front camber bolts
Xxr 531 18x8.5 +35 rims (sold)

Was tired of rubbing with the xxr rims so went back to stock for now and focus more on performance mods from now on.

View attachment 59542 View attachment 59543 View attachment 59544
With the wife's 18 LX hatchback.
View attachment 59545

Not sure why everyone thinks 70a is too hard vibrations aren't that bad .View attachment 59546

2000 civic aftermath. Totally my fault. Wish I kept it and fixed it now that I don't want to drive my si in the winter. Kid I hit had no damage so insurance wasn't used and I gave it to charity.
View attachment 59547Ouch, but no worries. Anyone who loves the feel of Honda suspension/performance is okay in my book. Mistakes happen.

your paint looks incredible. Any specific rims you're interested in?

Well the cheap guy in me wants to get motegi mr147 in bronze, they also come in a 42 offset which is nice. But they weight like 24 pounds. Konig ampliform in bronze was another choice but they have gone way up in price and are hard to find in stock.

I try to keep the paint looking good since it was polished but it's so hard.

I noticed the cat first. :)

I see he/she has a collar. Do you let him/her outside?

I noticed the cat first. :)

I see he/she has a collar. Do you let him/her outside?
yes, this is the cat that came home a few weeks ago with a hurt left rear knee. hes still limping but using his leg now, still spending all night outside, still killing baby rabbits in the back yard.

yes, this is the cat that came home a few weeks ago with a hurt left rear knee. hes still limping but using his leg now, still spending all night outside, still killing baby rabbits in the back yard.

Oh. I remember that.

Our boys we don't let outside. Boots got out (just on the porch) on Wednesday when the wife came home to get something and didn't close the front door all the way and Boots pulled it open... :rolleyes: My wife was freaking out but Boots just froze on the porch and ran back inside when she found the door cracked.

Oh. I remember that.

Our boys we don't let outside. Boots got out (just on the porch) on Wednesday when the wife came home to get something and didn't close the front door all the way and Boots pulled it open... :rolleyes: My wife was freaking out but Boots just froze on the porch and ran back inside when she found the door cracked.
cats that spent their entire life indoors are pretty funny to watch go outside.
we only put the collar on so no one would think its a stray watching him limp around the neighborhood.

Back