2016 Honda Civic Pricing & Info Released

Starting Today you can "build your own" 2016 Civic sedan

http://automobiles.honda.com/civic-sedan/
Anyone else having trouble getting the Build feature to work? I can't get any transmission dropdowns to show a selection (the dropdown is blank). It did work once while I was taking the Honda Survey; but then it crashed my PC. I've tried using IE 11 and Google Chrome.

Anyone else having trouble getting the Build feature to work? I can't get any transmission dropdowns to show a selection (the dropdown is blank). It did work once while I was taking the Honda Survey; but then it crashed my PC. I've tried using IE 11 and Google Chrome.
blank for me,... multiple browsers and operating systems

Just tried it on my phone, and it worked that way.

ya its about $3500 more msrp including freight, plus because of a $1000 gas credit thing they just charged me less. but still thats a 16% increase, yes most likely due to our crappy dollar, but hey whatever, thats life, seriously i paid the exact same per month with $1000 down for my 2001 DX, 11 years earlier. the problem is my 2012 was such an awesome price to me overal, its just hard to swallow anything else... not to mention financing has doubled... my garage kept EX thats got 16,000kms or 10,000miles on it will last me awhile longer, so price doesn't really apply.... technically its 18,885 @1.9% over 60mos vs 23,341 @3.9% over 60mos with 1000 down if apples to apples... honestly the new civic is a lot of car for the money, but inflation is a part of life, a very sad part of life,. but then again my income is about 20% more compared to 2012, its funny how i whine about prices and then i never take into account how much more i make.... lol

Last edited:
So I'm at the dealership getting a free oil change. They have 7 new 2016 Civic sedans. Still do not like.

honestly i really like the looks, its the tiny tires and wheels that look odd to me, but thats an easy fix, same goes for lowering it a little....

In 2012 honda tried the undercut the market. Offering cheaper cars, thinking thats what customer wanted because of the recession. It was a failure, criticism were really arsh against the 2012 and thats why they had and early refresh with the 2013.

You cant compare the current APR since you'll be able to get a 16' by the end of 2016 for 0.9% anyway. They are currently trying to get rid of the 15'.

It's not only about the inflation, even hyundai are bumping up the prices of their new cars ( look at new gen tucson ) offering economy cars with more prenium features. They are simply following the market.

In 2012 honda tried the undercut the market. Offering cheaper cars, thinking thats what customer wanted because of the recession. It was a failure, criticism were really arsh against the 2012 and thats why they had and early refresh with the 2013.

You cant compare the current APR since you'll be able to get a 16' by the end of 2016 for 0.9% anyway. They are currently trying to get rid of the 15'.

It's not only about the inflation, even hyundai are bumping up the prices of their new cars ( look at new gen tucson ) offering economy cars with more prenium features. They are simply following the market.

sooooo true, but i prefer undercutting, its good for the buyer.... honestly i am super happy with my EX's features, not to mention my cheapo aftermarket navi for $400CAD has lane assist too, backup camera, does literally everything including games and ties in with my steering wheel controls including my phone controls. the 16' is definitely fancier inside and out, but i would hardly say the 12' was a failure....

the 12' wasn't a bad car but it wasn't class leading, even when it had just released. With th 16', i think they just acheived that. It is, for now, the reference for the ''not so compact'' compact cars market.

the 12' wasn't a bad car but it wasn't class leading, even when it had just released. With th 16', i think they just acheived that. It is, for now, the reference for the ''not so compact'' compact cars market.

hahaha i love that saying "not so compact" i actually was shopping for a FIT, but the civic was a little cheaper for more..... but honestly the 16' DX is still a great price for what you get, but the price premium to get the glass moonroof(EX) is quite a bit more. whereas when i got my EX it was around 3K i believe.... and remote trunk is huge to me also... :) as far as reference goes, i thought the focus RS was class leading in the compact division? its a 54K car here in Canada, what a rip off!!!!! and its a ford.... car reviewers say the same thing about the WRX, its old and boring. but i hope car people know better.... I will vote with my wallet, just like I did in 2012..... heck the dodge neon got car and drivers car of the year, i would not go by what they say.....

Yeah it started working later that day. It was just having site issues of some type.

Vinyl wrapped 2016 civic sedan at a toronto canada dealership... :iough:

aak.sized.jpg

aal.sized.jpg

aam.sized.jpg

Back