2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

Can't do the weekend of the 24th unfortunately as that is when our open house is this year. :(

The GTI is a definitely quicker with an intake and JB1. Just need a downpipe and mods will be done. Still haven't decided which car to bring.

The 6% occupancy tax wasn't added on the website so I don't know, came to around $377 total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ron v - The Dragon itself is on the Tennessee/North Carolina border. The hotel these guys are discussing is in Robbinsville NC. People come from all over to drive this road and the surrounding area. Its some of the best driving in the world. Members have driven all the way from California multiple times and even a guy from Western Canada.

Death_roll drives down from somewhere in Delaware/PA area and bootyluvr makes the trip over from Maryland.

I might be there and I used to make the 16 hour drive from upstate NY. Totally worth it. I live in Kentucky now so its a quick 5 hour drive down.

How long does it take to drive there from San Diego? Lol. That's the week of my bday was thinking about driving somewhere far.

Death roll is in northern Delaware

I am near Philly, but I haven't been in a couple years

How long does it take to drive there from San Diego? Lol. That's the week of my bday was thinking about driving somewhere far.
if @Bruce Bartlow is going, he may be around your area if he takes the southern route to the dragon? You guys could even potentially meet around flagstaff arizona. It looks like it's only about an hour difference to go the northern versus southern route across the US.

Back