2016 Tail Of The Dragon Meet V September 22nd-25th: Chat Thread

I saw it on the fb that u lives in Weddington
And its about 10-15 min away from my house
So please lmk sir!

Maybe late August or the first weekend of Sept, I have a few autocrosses in DE before the dragon, so I'll be travelling up there for those.

I work in Indian Trail, and drive thru Stallings to get to work. Can't miss my car.

Wish I could make this trip. Long trip from CT with a wife who can't be in the sun, and getting time off from work. Plus car isn't quite Dragon material.....either is the wife's stomach.

Wish I could make this trip. Long trip from CT with a wife who can't be in the sun, and getting time off from work. Plus car isn't quite Dragon material.....either is the wife's stomach.
I come from Danbury. The sun is not bad in september, but if you married a vampire, any sun will be bad. If your car is on the road it's dragon-ready. can't help you with the mrs. stomach though

I come from Danbury. The sun is not bad in september, but if you married a vampire, any sun will be bad. If your car is on the road it's dragon-ready. can't help you with the mrs. stomach though
I'll keep the dates in mind and see what comes up with work, etc. In the meantime, concentrating on getting to meets/shows in CT.

My first year I went down in a pretty much stock LX and outside of my wife's complaining and spending 90% in the room I had a blast....

I still remember that quite well, she was NOT a happy camper that whole weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yes I drive it everywhere as its my daily
. . . I've already made trips out to Wisconsin for a King Motorsports Dyno day that was a 10-hour trip. So three hours isn't really a big deal to drive to the Dragon IMO

just came into some unexpected money, so just reserved a room from friday-sunday at the microtel, ill be bringing the big blue boat aka @greg porter s big brother and an assortment of homebrew (mostly honey pilsner and a weizen)
NICE! I believe my car is the heaviest going this year

965a8659f8841.gif

just came into some unexpected money, so just reserved a room from friday-sunday at the microtel, ill be bringing the big blue boat aka @greg porter s big brother and an assortment of homebrew (mostly honey pilsner and a weizen)
Damn! Congrats! I want some unexpected money but if not some home brews will do :)

Back