2017 9thcivic Tail Of The Dragon Meet VI Attendee List

im not gonna make it this year, no way i can fit it around my schedule this year.

I am now not going to make it with the extra car trouble I am having and some extra expenses it will be out of my budget to go.

My vacation request got denied but I am going to try and swap shifts with a guy and drive down on Friday evening, hang out Fri night and Saturday with you guys.

EDIT: If I can't swap shifts, Ill just be getting there really early Saturday morning. Someone save me a seat! I need some ride alongs!

Looks like I'm renting a Mitsu Mirage! If it had the same bolt pattern as the civic I would try and throw the bald RE-11s on it.

I did look into a 13" wheel and tire package. They make Hoosier R7's and Toyo R888s in "compatible" sizes for the Mirage...... Stock mirage on slicks might be interesting.

Looks like I'm renting a Mitsu Mirage!
ZmWi3Cp.jpg

Looks like I'm renting a Mitsu Mirage! If it had the same bolt pattern as the civic I would try and throw the bald RE-11s on it.

I did look into a 13" wheel and tire package. They make Hoosier R7's and Toyo R888s in "compatible" sizes for the Mirage...... Stock mirage on slicks might be interesting.

You are serious? :rotfl:

This would be interesting....

My G8 is going down with better tires and I am changing pads and brake fluid this weekend

Back