2017 9thcivic Tail Of The Dragon Meet VI Attendee List

Smaller group makes it easier to make the group drives? haha

Rich is there....not sure for how long though

Got a place today....Thurs - Sun, 2 bedrooms if someone wants to crash.

Nix will be in one of the 2 rooms Friday/Saturday and possibly Mattsbobo in 1 room on Saturday.
Tony and Mattsbobo as #7 and 8 in post #1?

Since I'm the new guy, do y'all have a meeting spot or contact info for when I get there?

Where are you staying at?

Mostly everyone is staying at the Microtel(might be named Quality Inn now) in Robbinsville. The only multi story hotel in the town, so can't miss it. Next to the Ingles and CVS?

We will most likely leave from there to do the group drives in the mornings. Nothing is really planned since we are a small group this year. We will prob decide on drives and places to eat on the fly....similar to last year.

Since I'm the new guy, do y'all have a meeting spot or contact info for when I get there?

Few things to know since you are the new guy:

* New guy buys dinner one night for all.

* Jason ( @death_roll ) is a nice guy but comes off as a dick. Just his personality. Great guy and can drive ANY car fast!

* Keith ( @k757 ) is the old guy but fits in well with the rest

* You will never understand @Tony An sorry Tony you Korean accent is still thick for me lol :bighug:

* @07TLX use to have a 8th Gen Civic LX that he drove the hell out of but I'm not sure about how he drives his new car.

* ET and Jill are also good people. Great drivers also. Hope they attend this year so you can meet them.

I won't say anything about Nomar, Mike or Collin as I've already typed alot. lol

I'm sure there are a few I missed. Just don't forget about the dinner part. ;)

Well, it's official....

1) death_roll
a) MR2 spyder (in full autocross dress)
b) 0
c) CLT, NC
d) Early Thursday AM

Plans changed, suddenly, I have infinite time off my current, or past job. So I'm going to spend 2 days out to unwind a bit, and then attend one of my last autocross events of the year on Saturday, so I'll have to leave Friday night.

Ha ha! Sounds good! Thanks bootyluvr!

Few things to know since you are the new guy:

* New guy buys dinner one night for all.

* Jason ( @death_roll ) is a nice guy but comes off as a dick. Just his personality. Great guy and can drive ANY car fast!

* Keith ( @k757 ) is the old guy but fits in well with the rest

* You will never understand @Tony An sorry Tony you Korean accent is still thick for me lol :bighug:

* @07TLX use to have a 8th Gen Civic LX that he drove the hell out of but I'm not sure about how he drives his new car.

* ET and Jill are also good people. Great drivers also. Hope they attend this year so you can meet them.

I won't say anything about Nomar, Mike or Collin as I've already typed alot. lol

I'm sure there are a few I missed. Just don't forget about the dinner part. ;)

Cool. Sounds good! I'll be looking at getting a place there.

Where are you staying at?

Mostly everyone is staying at the Microtel(might be named Quality Inn now) in Robbinsville. The only multi story hotel in the town, so can't miss it. Next to the Ingles and CVS?

We will most likely leave from there to do the group drives in the mornings. Nothing is really planned since we are a small group this year. We will prob decide on drives and places to eat on the fly....similar to last year.

Back