• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

2017 Tail of the Dragon VI: September 28th - October 1st

bauer311

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I look forward to being able to join y'all at the tail of the dragon. Maybe next year.....hard to tell at this point. Too many factors but once I live in nc, I plan to make it annually

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Bruce Bartlow

Late apex everything
Sacramento, CA
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Coupe
Hey Santi... how'd you like the new wheels today? It's a wild guess on my part but I say you loved it.... provided you had some decent rubber.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Good lord man,....

Nomar is a "stock car killer" in anything. I have to say that I am very impressed with the Fiesta ST. Car felt great to ride in and it never seemed to run out of power. Definitely ran down a few Prelude crew members today like it was nothing. They were being followed by an older WRX Sti but this guy, caught them in less than half a mile.

Fiesta ST - considerable weapon.

Todays drive was a simple "Dragon run" and "28" from the Gap to Fontana and then Gap to 129/Robbinsville. Loads of hangout time and just plain "car talk" so we don't have to share our passion back home. Hopefully a temporary reprieve for those subjected to our automotive passion.

Excellent day with good people as usual.

Big thanks to: @Nomar06 , @SpartanML , @07TLX , @mattsbobo , @Tony An , @sonej4....

I can only hope we get a larger crowd next year.

Bruce Bartlow

Late apex everything
Sacramento, CA
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Coupe
-- As usual the @Nix recap nails it. Thanks man.

-- With Nomar's new found "stock car killer" abilities probably a good thing I didn't make it out!

-- So what's another stock car that can go toe to toe with the Fiesta ST?

-- How about next year we consider Virginia International Raceway?
Considered one of the Top 6 in the country. http://virnow.com/about/

The configuration below offers up two killer straights of 3/4 - 1 mile long each. Think about that.
Takes about 1/4 mile to get my Si through 4th gear and up to 105. Would love to see what it could do with another 1/2 mile plus.
And i'm not the only one with a need for speed, am I?

Full2016course.jpg