22 maps on how to pronounce

I call it 'cheese pizza'. Some call it 'plain pizza'.

Here in Quebec they call it an All Dressed pizza.....in the west we call it a loaded pizza.

Sir-up for me.

Last edited:
RE: Iraq and Iran
I don't like it when people say "i-rak" and "I-ran" instead of the short vowel sound like "sit" "So it should be pronounced "i-rak and "i-ran".

RE: Iraq and Iran
I don't like it when people say "i-rak" and "I-ran" instead of the short vowel sound like "sit" "So it should be pronounced "i-rak and "i-ran".

Should be pronounced ear-rock and ear-ran. Their are a lot of foreign words/places that Americans are too lazy to learn how to pronounce correctly...including journalists. It drives me nuts!

Deluxe? Is that bigger than large? Lol.

Should be pronounced ear-rock and ear-ran. Their are a lot of foreign words/places that Americans are too lazy to learn how to pronounce correctly...including journalists. It drives me nuts!
That gets iffy. If we don't have a native to pronounce a word for us then we don't know yet how they pronounce it..... Also there are peeps that pronounce words wrong on purpose to show their disrespect for whom it is intended......... The troops call Pakistan "The Stan".......

Back