323's Build

Wait whaaaaaaaaa !:eek::eek::eek: Oh man i gotta see this thing bro im collecting my stuff so I can do this soon hopefully by next summer it'll be done

Wait whaaaaaaaaa !:eek::eek::eek: Oh man i gotta see this thing bro im collecting my stuff so I can do this soon hopefully by next summer it'll be done
You didn't see that yet? You gotta see it in person. And I'll help with the install if you need it

Most deffinitly man you your car will be the perfect template for mine when i start what kit and stage are you ? And did you have to swap out clutch / fuel pump ?

Dude we gotta meet up soon so I can see it you got me all excited now lol and maybe get my little rubber bolt thingy for my intake lol

Reactions: 323
Most deffinitly man you your car will be the perfect template for mine when i start what kit and stage are you ? And did you have to swap out clutch / fuel pump ?
I did fuel pump, injectors, fuel rail, fuel line, and spark plugs for it. I didn't replace the clutch, it's still holding strong, I'll replace it when it starts slipping.

e4e2eme9.jpg

Ominous night parking lot shot...

r u planning on getting any other motor mounts? or is that rear hasport should be good with the supercharger??

r u planning on getting any other motor mounts? or is that rear hasport should be good with the supercharger??
Eventually I'd like to get the top ones but it's not a priority. If it happens, it won't be for a while

Back