8th Generation Civic General Chat

yjusybyn.jpg

FB post? Im not on FB.

I know.... I am and enjoy the kiddie posts on there and how certain posts turn from asking a question to bashing someone cause of there car, either it's not a SI or slammed a 1/8 inch of a inch off the ground.....

Oh I gotcha.. misread that the first time. Hahaha. Yeah, some of the threads just degenerate so quick. I only check in to read up on the R18 Supercharger thread.

I've been eyeballing the xlr8 exhausts. Xlr8 is saying it comes with either a 2.5" or 3" adapter. But I keep hearing that it is not a true 3", which I get confused about.

Garrett and his ricer mods :giggle: to bad they don't make flame proof plastidip for you
How is making an aftermarket exhaust less noticeable ricer? :think: lol actually plasti dip would work on exhaust fonzie did it, but I want it permanent

None of the exhaust are the "true" size they go off the outer diameter, like full race isn't a full 76mm ID it's like 73-74 I think, and Q300 isn't a full 70mm ID, they go off outer diameter

Oh I thought xlr8 would have a smaller ID. If its 72, I wouldn't care.

Full race is too loud for me under wot, the twin loop in the q300 is what makes it so quiet under load, it's not even a noise it's more of a nice tone lol

Back