8th Generation Civic General Chat

Looks good. Are you going to finish the can?

c55a921e91eb70540338969bef11f7fc4d1ef0e58490d159d492ee2512d19796.jpg

@Chatttownstunna
Thank you for wanting a quiet exhaust to combat the Honda rice exhaust stereotype. I feel the same way.

That was quick! Interesting look. I almost feel like the inner part should be shiny still so it doesn't just look dirty. Good work though. It definitely disappears into the bumper more. Stealthy.

That's what I was going for, the inside stays black it's impossible to keep clean with a race header, it's been stained black since the 2nd day I had it lol

My stupid locking lugnut key is stripped and messed up, did the best I could to get it tightened down, I think it's pretty tight to almost normal, guess I need to get a new set of locks or something :(

Hahaha... so my summer tires are worn out and I need a new set. Should I just get new tires or should I get new wheels and new tires for those. I'm thinking of upgrading to 18's from the 17's I have now so the tires would not be interchangeable between sets.

yea.... I'm thinking I either stick with the wheels I've got and get Star Specs or invest in some Advans and cheapy tires again or get cheapy tires and the JRSC or save the money in case the new Type-R comes here....

Advan RZ's 18X8 +37 are what I'm considering.

I was looking at 17x8 RPF1s and Spar Specs. The price was crazy. Lol.

18s would be a good choice if you can easily sell your current 17s for a good price.

Back