8th Generation Civic General Chat

Beast mode = Old dudes in civics. Have him get that shiz build right. SC or NA 300+ hp with track suspension. My wife wants a new 2 series BMW. Which means I can buy a used 2011 Si I have been looking at. I'm finally living close enough to K-Mod I can make it the ridiculousness I want.

And Dar... Shipping? How about personal delivery service. I have plenty of reason to drive through NJ. Diablo. Freeride. Park. Vernon NJ. Personal Wheel Delivery based on weather and park opening dates. hahaha.

They have been nothing but trouble for multiple members on 8th over the years. They are sketchy people, sounds like all the care about is getting your money not the work on your car

Yikes. Thanks man. I had only read good things. I usually take good/bad reviews with a grain of salt. Well, anything is a ways off no matter what. Hopefully I will be into a 71' 240z or an old import Hakosuka instead.

I did look at an 08 Saab 9-3 Aero Combi Sport the other day. The name is stupid long but Sport Vagen bodystyle with 6-spd manual and 280hp TT engine. Soccer mom lookin beast. hahahahah.

In all actuallity I will spend my money on cheap *** tires an another heavy metal cruise or tickets to a european metal festival.

if i told you what i paid for the brakes and the wheels you would REALLY hate me :giggle:

Back