8th Generation Civic General Chat

The 17*8 is less than 16lbs each. I will probably get a better set of wheels that are used or so.

yea but the rpf1 seriously looks bad in less than an x9. IMO....

I don't think I could sell my wheels for more than $100. So the resale is not even part of the equation. I would probably sell them for the cost of new tpms sensors.

Dar - why not get some 17x8 +45 motegi tracklite 2.0 they are like 14lbs each.

yea but the rpf1 seriously looks bad in less than an x9. IMO....

I don't think I could sell my wheels for more than $100. So the resale is not even part of the equation. I would probably sell them for the cost of new tpms sensors.
A black 17x7 is on sale at Tirerack! :D

I'll come roll and shave your fenders for free if you get them in an x9. You can still run a 225/235 tire. If you get them in an 8 or 8.5" I will not be your friend anymore. I hate the convex look of that wheel. ugh.

Well, not unless you get a rollcage and make it a track car. Then... acceptable.

If I had the power to need the tire size I would run 17X9 + 35 with 235/40. I can barely spin worn out 225's with a 90 degree turn from a stop when its wet and almost icy. hahahahah.

If the feathers came in 17*8, I'd get them.

Lol, want my feathers? 17x7.5 +45. with 8th gen tpms sensors. What size tire you want to run? You can definitely cram a 235 on this size. It's stock Si sizing.

Seriously if you want my wheels, buy me tpms sensors and they are yours.

Seriously if you want my wheels, buy me tpms sensors and they are yours.
My car didnt come with TPMS. Lol.

I still have options until summer! :)

Reactions: Nix
But he still likes everything about his 2012, I told him to wait for 13 but he didn't care, he still doesn't know the difference lol

Back