9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

I think there are a few people who would argue that I'd give you a run for your money on that one. As I recall somebody's theory last year was that riding behind my car destroyed their sinus cavity. :rotfl:
Oh yeah! Forgot about you.

Horrible! You car smells VERY bad! Not only does it smell but blows smoke all the time!

I apologize in advance for not posting this, I've been busy with work and still not so much into cars and such lately. But the show will always go on...:)

So the registration fee this year will be $25 per person, this includes all food and prizes. I will work on the menu later on, and it will be different food than last year.

My paypal is nissanSER6456@aol.com, please give me your screen name, location and vehicle if you know what you'll be driving (as I'm still TBD). I'll give more updates in the coming days when I'm not on tapatalk.

1. death_roll, Hockessin DE, vehicle TBD.
1a. (tentatively reserved for death_roll's guest), 03 G35 6spd
2. Nix, Loo_vill KY, (08 Civic LX)
3. Nix's guest
4. Squiggy, Michiana, ('12 Civic Si)
5. Spidergirl, Michiana
6. 07TLX, East Norriton PA ( vehicle TBD)
7. K757, Danbury CT, Ford Fiesta ST
8. SpartanML, Sparta NJ, 09 Legacy GT
9. Bootyluvr, Baltimore MD, 2015 WRX
10. Mattsbobo, Greensboro NC, 2007 Si
11. Mattsbobo's guest

@webby isn't on this list! It must not be updated....

What color did you get? I saw a white one the other day. I wanted to chase the lady down and see if shed sell it. Looked factory stock and brand new. Engine swap isn't too hard on that is it?

Dark side is where they can't build an engine with sequentially ordered pistons.. :-p

Dark side is where they can't build an engine with sequentially ordered pistons.. :-p

We Subaru owners don't have to worry about rear subframes falling out of our cars or the strut towers mushrooming and splitting in half.

Before you say "something something headgaskets" that's a few hour long job that doesnt involve disassembling the entire rear of the car :p

I'm getting my rear quarters rolled slightly because I rub too much during hard cornering, looks like 225s are as wide as it'll go.(hint)

There's about a week and a half left to get in on the remaining lodge rooms, the cabins have been spoken for...

Back