9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

Boo! Come early, if all goes according to plan, I will be there before Wednesday to soak up the south a little more. You know you can't resist almost getting killed again following me! ;)
That's where your wrong my good friend! [emoji23][emoji23] I can resist that pretty easily! Haha. If I come I'll still have the same ole crappy tires! [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Nix
I'd love to lead a few runs, but I'm afraid I may stink most of you out.

But the way my car is "don't worry you're not gonna keep up with us for very long anyway".

But the way my car is "don't worry you're not gonna keep up with us for very long anyway".

I have a gas mask, before you disappear over the horizon line I'll be ok. Sooo 2.5RS?

We'll see about leading, not 100% sure if I wanna do it for most runs this year, maybe just night runs
you will lose your mind being at the back. The back of the train is not nearly as fast as the front of the train

you will lose your mind being at the back. The back of the train is not nearly as fast as the front of the train
but can be a lot of fun. I've done both, lead and tailgun and, when you're in the back, you don't have to worry about losing anyone or driving too fast or what's in the road around the next turn.

I think there are a few people who would argue that I'd give you a run for your money on that one. As I recall somebody's theory last year was that riding behind my car destroyed their sinus cavity. :rotfl:

Back