9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

Got the time off, I'll be there waiting for you guys to arrive. I'll be on channel 4 on FRS.

I plan on getting there on Wednesday, I need some solo runs because I won't be leading group drives this year.
I'll see you then. Just look for the APB CR with the Mugen top.

Yup, same here but hopefully earlier in the day. I like how at that basically unmarked turn in Maryville by that gas station onto the part of 129 that turns into the Dragon, you start seeing very different cars at that intersection.

I like rolling in on the dragon with a loaded car. It keeps me from over driving on my first pass

Reactions: Nix
How about a night run Wednesday or Thursday night?

Reactions: Nix
I will be arriving late Wednesday. I an dropping my wife off down in Georgia (Blairsville) at her Aunt/Uncles then heading back up to the Dragon.

@death_roll - let me know the cabin # when u get it or a place to meet ya since I will be arriving late.

I will be arriving late Wednesday. I an dropping my wife off down in Georgia (Blairsville) at her Aunt/Uncles then heading back up to the Dragon.

@death_roll - let me know the cabin # when u get it or a place to meet ya since I will be arriving late.

Yea I'm reserving the cabin today, I'll text it to you from the lodge.

How about a night run Wednesday or Thursday night?
I'm up for a night run all the time.

@bootyluvr @07TLX , I got the cabin reserved finally, it's a 2 bedroom Azalea.

So we're all arriving on Wednesday, I'm not leaving the DE super early like previous years, probably like 8-9AM to miss Baltimore rush hour traffic, as well as getting some extra sleep.

If you can do it, hit Blood Mountain (Chattahoochee National Park) on the way to Fontana. Some dynamite roads with lots of really nice banking. Three lane in spots so you can actually pass slower people going up the mountains.

If you can do it, hit Blood Mountain (Chattahoochee National Park) on the way to Fontana. Some dynamite roads with lots of really nice banking. Three lane in spots so you can actually pass slower people going up the mountains.
That's a great idea but it will be dark on the way to Fontana so I will just go the direct/quickest route. Might hit it up on the way back! :)

That's a great idea but it will be dark on the way to Fontana so I will just go the direct/quickest route. Might hit it up on the way back! :)
It's one of those "not to be missed" roads. Drove it 5 times last year and twice in the Spring this year. Ended up in Helen, GA for lunch.

Back