9CCD III: Official Registration Thread

If you can do it, hit Blood Mountain (Chattahoochee National Park) on the way to Fontana. Some dynamite roads with lots of really nice banking. Three lane in spots so you can actually pass slower people going up the mountains.

We've gone that way on our Friday drive a few times in the past, we'll definitely be doing it again this year, either Friday or Saturday.

We've gone that way on our Friday drive a few times in the past, we'll definitely be doing it again this year, either Friday or Saturday.
It's definitely worth doing. A great road.

@bootyluvr @07TLX , I got the cabin reserved finally, it's a 2 bedroom Azalea.

So we're all arriving on Wednesday, I'm not leaving the DE super early like previous years, probably like 8-9AM to miss Baltimore rush hour traffic, as well as getting some extra sleep.

Let me know how much I owe for the cabin. Worked well last time sharing one bed with you two (@07TLX & @death_roll ) :giggle:

We scared Nate off last year with a joke that I wasn't really involved with. Oh well, I still have the pictures.

Wednesday is my arrival date but from Paduch Kentucky...

You planning on cutting down through Nashville and then over on 40? I think @Dennis Rockholt and @Cbland13Si are from down there. Might be able to meet up and drive over with those guys depending on what day they are coming. I could possibly join up with you guys in Maryville or thereabout. I'm too far North and East to meet up anywhere else without someone going way out of their way.

You planning on cutting down through Nashville and then over on 40? I think @Dennis Rockholt and @Cbland13Si are from down there. Might be able to meet up and drive over with those guys depending on what day they are coming. I could possibly join up with you guys in Maryville or thereabout. I'm too far North and East to meet up anywhere else without someone going way out of their way.
Yeah, were in the Nashville area!

Unfortunately I more then likely will not be coming. The only day I have to work is Friday the 19th and it's kinda mandatory for me to be there. I can be off all the other days but since Friday is smack dab in the middle of the trip, I'd rather not go home then only be able to stay for 2 days:/

Meh, come over on wednesday, drive weds evening, thursday, head back friday morning. What time to you have to be there? And what hours you working? Drive back over on Friday evening and stay saturday until sunday. Plenty of time. It's a short drive for you anyway isn't it? hahahah

Looking at google maps, I am coming down 24 into Nashville then 40

Meh, come over on wednesday, drive weds evening, thursday, head back friday morning. What time to you have to be there? And what hours you working? Drive back over on Friday evening and stay saturday until sunday. Plenty of time. It's a short drive for you anyway isn't it? hahahah
Works starts at 6:30 in the AM Friday morning:/. Lol. Short drive would be an hour!:). When I left at 7pm in May I got home at 10:45. That was with the time change and driving 85 the whole way home! I'll think about it! :). I know. Get the sand out right?

Works starts at 6:30 in the AM Friday morning:/. Lol. Short drive would be an hour!:). When I left at 7pm in May I got home at 10:45. That was with the time change and driving 85 the whole way home! I'll think about it! :). I know. Get the sand out right?
It's over 8 hours for me. Come on down.

Yeah, were in the Nashville area!

Unfortunately I more then likely will not be coming. The only day I have to work is Friday the 19th and it's kinda mandatory for me to be there. I can be off all the other days but since Friday is smack dab in the middle of the trip, I'd rather not go home then only be able to stay for 2 days:/

Boo! Come early, if all goes according to plan, I will be there before Wednesday to soak up the south a little more. You know you can't resist almost getting killed again following me! ;)

Back