9th Gen 3.5in Intake/Battery tray (RBC)

it's a two piece set up... i thought about making this few months back... i can run one during summer and one during winter no worries about hydro lock or messy filter! pricey but very nice product!

It reminds me of my old rick spec'd cai. But it didn't have the velocity stack. That battery looks nice. Is rstech part of 4103 fab or vise versa?

You forgot to mention this requires FP.

It reminds me of my old rick spec'd cai. But it didn't have the velocity stack. That battery looks nice. Is rstech part of 4103 fab or vise versa?

You forgot to mention this requires FP.
yes they are apart of each other... i believe 4130 is the mass producer and rstech is the seller of products lol don't quote me on that... i don't know for sure if it'll need flash pro or not... some don't ... i didnt want to put false info out so i left it out in open for you all to ask questions yourself me so sorry

It probably does require fp, unless the maf sensor works differently compared to the 8ths. :think:

well i know injen and takeda were out before FP and people were using them... this is my first honda, civic, N/A car lol (Volkswagen/Audi guy) i'm still learning myself. I never had an 8th gen so i can't compare the two like most of the rest!

i emailed randy to find out for sure about flashpro will let you know ASAP

Ah okay. The MAF on the 8thgens were not able to read the mass air flow accurately on the 3.5" intakes. I think the optimum size for the best reading is between 70mm and 3". So I'm guessing that it's the same with the 9thgens if the MAF are the same. Randy definitely knows the answer.

Ah okay. The MAF on the 8thgens were not able to read the mass air flow accurately on the 3.5" intakes. I think the optimum size for the best reading is between 70mm and 3". So I'm guessing that it's the same with the 9thgens if the MAF are the same. Randy definitely knows the answer.

You are correct. Does need flash pro

made a note of that on the intake listing so users are at least aware. Thanks for bringing that up

I installed mine two nights ago! I have'nt had a chance to take her for a spin due to it snowing here :snow:

i might order the tray...but if i do so my injen wont fit anynore..so custom intake needed... i would need both things..but it getting pricey!!!

and i dont have my rbc yet! if i knew back them... that parts like this would be out i wouldnt buy my injen

and i dont have my rbc yet! if i knew back them... that parts like this would be out i wouldnt buy my injen

Yeah, that's what happen with me and my FA5, I had then injen CAI and the Skunk2, Rickspec'd and 4130 came out with theres. So this time I waited and called each company to find who was coming out with what... 4130/RStech answered the call. First come first serve!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what happen with me and my FA5, I had the injen CAI and the Skunk2, Rickspec'd and 4130 came out with theres. So I waited and called each company to find who was coming out with what... First come first serve!
i presently have the injen!! because back them it was the only one out!! mow i want the rbc( wich i will order soon) but i think that the 4130 CAI and battery tray kit would look so much better than the Injen!!!

Now im in a situation that i have to buy everything..and then sell the parts i dont need because where the car is stored, its too coold to work on it, and i can't really drive the car without the intake loll

I hope I can sell my injen for a decent price when I get the RBC

Back