Photos 9th Gen Civic Wheels Collection By Brand - Pics

At what point does rubbing become an issue? Looking at some 18x8.75 +20 wheels. Wondering if ill have any issues.

I can't take all of the credit. iluvmycsx had a major hand in helping to organize/find/sort pics in this thread. But thanks :wavey:

just doing what I can to help :wavey:

Thanks you both then, eh?

In some magazines to which I've subscribed over the years, there would be what were called survey articles. These articles, like the threads I've referenced, showed what was available in the marketplace and sometimes commented on the technology or other features/benefits of the specific article discussed. For example, a diving magazine might have an article featuring the high end regulators offered by various SCUBA equipment manufacturers. Good stuff!

Nothing to special but my PMM with 9th Gen 18" HFP's sitting on Michelin Pilot Super Sport's 225/40 18. Damn sticky grippy tire over stock...classified as a summer tire so will run stock Si wheels and stock Michelins for Fall/Winter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370054282.166781.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370054300.057795.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370054334.834702.jpg

Great thread! Thanks for all the work you put into this! It makes checking out how rims will look on my ride a lot easier!

I'm trying to figure out what rims these are.
Any leads is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• rims.jpeg
    rims.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 88
Back