• $30 plus shipping

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • $40 plus shipping

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is that yours Chris?! Does it mean I didnt get your side mirrors?!? :(

tumblr_lg2zzeNgPJ1qgne6io1_500.gif

If you want them: http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-pmm-civic-type-r-fn2-style-led-side-mirrors.9795/ :giggle:

it has some weight to it and dosent move at all in the box i really have no idea

you know you guys amaze me how this forum is so organized family oriented and everybody here is just a brother or sister. I love you guys no other sites can top this one off.

btw don't want to give you guys a sad news. but my grandfather passed at 8:45pm tonight. No worries I'm okay and I'm staying strong for my family.
Like I said earlier my first thing tomorrow on my errands is my secret santa and would be shipped out tomorrow! I will try my best to log on and post if I can, but again You guys have a Joyful Merry Christmas!

i <3 9thcivic.com!!!!!!!!!!!

you know you guys amaze me how this forum is so organized family oriented and everybody here is just a brother or sister. I love you guys no other sites can top this one off.

btw don't want to give you guys a sad news. but my grandfather passed at 8:45pm tonight. No worries I'm okay and I'm staying strong for my family.
Like I said earlier my first thing tomorrow on my errands is my secret santa and would be shipped out tomorrow! I will try my best to log on and post if I can, but again You guys have a Joyful Merry Christmas!

i <3 9thcivic.com!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for your loss :bighug:

Back