9thcivic.com 3rd Annual Secret Santa 2013

How much to spend on gift(s)

• $30 plus shipping

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • $40 plus shipping

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know you guys amaze me how this forum is so organized family oriented and everybody here is just a brother or sister. I love you guys no other sites can top this one off.

btw don't want to give you guys a sad news. but my grandfather passed at 8:45pm tonight. No worries I'm okay and I'm staying strong for my family.
Like I said earlier my first thing tomorrow on my errands is my secret santa and would be shipped out tomorrow! I will try my best to log on and post if I can, but again You guys have a Joyful Merry Christmas!

i <3 9thcivic.com!!!!!!!!!!!
if theres anything you need feel free to pm me man. even if you just need to talk ill give you my phone number.

im sorry for your loss

if theres anything you need feel free to pm me man. even if you just need to talk ill give you my phone number.

im sorry for your loss

Same for me as well. I'm in the same boat actually, My grandfather was diagnos last month to live only a few more months :( love you all though. Let's stay strong for us and everyone around us!

you know you guys amaze me how this forum is so organized family oriented and everybody here is just a brother or sister. I love you guys no other sites can top this one off.

btw don't want to give you guys a sad news. but my grandfather passed at 8:45pm tonight. No worries I'm okay and I'm staying strong for my family.
Like I said earlier my first thing tomorrow on my errands is my secret santa and would be shipped out tomorrow! I will try my best to log on and post if I can, but again You guys have a Joyful Merry Christmas!

i <3 9thcivic.com!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for your loss... :bighug:

Back