9thcivic.com Dragon Meet: Official Registration Thread

I am going to wait and see how my auto-x season is going as one of the last events is a conflict with the dragon. If I'm well ahead, which I hope, I'll be at the dragon.

-Keith
'11 WRX

I am going to wait and see how my auto-x season is going as one of the last events is a conflict with the dragon. If I'm well ahead, which I hope, I'll be at the dragon.

-Keith
'11 WRX

ok Mario, how can you not go??

I'm planning to come. This fall will be my first semester at UNC Charlotte and I haven't met with an adviser to get my schedule yet. Now hopefully I will be able to continue my college tradition of no class on Fridays, therefore taking off class on Thursday and heading to the dragon for basically 3 full days of dragon fun. At the very least, I'll come up Friday. Ideally, I'll come up Thursday

I'm hoping to come but it's gonna depend on my work and school schedule. By then I should be settled in after our move across country, but we'll see. keeping my fingers crossed...

I'm planning to come. This fall will be my first semester at UNC Charlotte and I haven't met with an adviser to get my schedule yet. Now hopefully I will be able to continue my college tradition of no class on Fridays, therefore taking off class on Thursday and heading to the dragon for basically 3 full days of dragon fun. At the very least, I'll come up Friday. Ideally, I'll come up Thursday

what are you taking at UNCC? i'm gonna be starting there in the fall as well...

what are you taking at UNCC? i'm gonna be starting there in the fall as well...

Accounting. I'm in the process of finding a place to live and quickly found out that single bedroom apartments are almost as expensive as two bedrooms :banghead:

Back