9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

Yeah. Pain it was and a lot of room time. Should have stayed home that time. Might rebuild the LSD soon. It doesn't like locking when going right.

It just says you haven't accepted, but doesn't give your name. I can cancel and resend.

[USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP] users - are you interested in 318 turns in 11 miles? You may want to consider the Tail Of The Dragon meet.

gcWRHzl.jpg

If you're not familiar with the Dragon, it's one of the most famous driving roads in North America. People literally travel around the world to drive on it. Many 9thcivic members drive in excess of 12hrs for the opportunity to spend a few days driving around the Dragon. If you have any interest in it, take a look at the first post in this thread for registrations.

The dragon is along the North Carolina/Tennessee boarder. Here is a map that gives you an idea of distance from major cities.

wPjBlHf.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I just wanted to make sure users were aware that the 4th annual dragon meet is taking place this coming September.

UGH...I wanted to make it to this but I will not be able to this year. I just have too much on my plate at the moment. Hope everyone has a safe/fun time.

Back