9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

[USERGROUP=2][USERGROUP=2]@Registered[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] users - are you interested in 318 turns in 11 miles? You may want to consider the Tail Of The Dragon meet.

gcWRHzl.jpg

If you're not familiar with the Dragon, it's one of the most famous driving roads in North America. People literally travel around the world to drive on it. Many 9thcivic members drive in excess of 12hrs for the opportunity to spend a few days driving around the Dragon. If you have any interest in it, take a look at the first post in this thread for registrations.

The dragon is along the North Carolina/Tennessee boarder. Here is a map that gives you an idea of distance from major cities.

wPjBlHf.jpg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I just wanted to make sure users were aware that the 4th annual dragon meet is taking place this coming September.
I would like to go to it. I am only a few hours south east from the start

what is this exactly
Up to 4 day driving event in a region that has some amazing roads. Check out YouTube

Plus a bunch of hanging out with people who love talking cars

I drive 13+ hours to get there.... it's like that there

I'm just too lazy to drive for that long..... Also before September my car will have all stock parts back on. ;)

I'm trying to get arrangements to stay the full length but I'll be coming up for sure even for a day or 2. It'll be my first time but sounds like a blast and a chance to meet friends amongst here. :thumbsup:

I would go, but 10 hour drive....:(

d391b5c3acc7d10940513075e8f59cf69289a57d2c106df4a4e837e332c12a20.jpg

You are not alone from the northeast people who go.

^ This!

I'm just too lazy to drive for that long..... Also before September my car will have all stock parts back on. ;)

Trading it in for a Subie right? ;)

Man, I remember back in the old days, people got excited and driving for a day straight was no big deal. I guess all the stancebros took over.

Yeah I remember those days. I think for me it was around 2,500 miles round trip for me (including dropping the wife off in N. Georgia to visit with her family, driving back up to the Dragon, driving the Dragon, roads around it, N. Georgia Run, Other runs and then back to N. Georgia to pick up wife/visit then back home (MD) phew.)

Sadly this dyno blue 9th won't be able to join the blue car club this year!

Man, I remember back in the old days, people got excited and driving for a day straight was no big deal. I guess all the stancebros took over.

Was this post directed at me? Last time I checked my car wasn't stanced or having any idiotic stickers on my rear windshield. Thanks for playin' Bud....

I would go, but 10 hour drive....:(

12 hours for me if I go straight shot...... 21 hours if I make a stop in Kentucky and see my mom, like I did last year....

Time is only a number man...

Like I stated earlier, I am taking off this year.... No vacation time this year and car that is on its last legs.... But I will return next year....

Back