9thCivic Dragon IV Official Registration Thread

death_roll

Always
Vehicle Model
a happy face
So the registration fee this year will be $25 per person, this includes all food and prizes. I will work on the menu later on, and it will be different food than last year.

My paypal is nissanSER6456@aol.com, please give me your screen name, location and vehicle if you know what you'll be driving (as I'm still TBD). I'll give more updates in the coming days when I'm not on tapatalk.

1. Death_roll, Delaware, Airbus A320 and some sort of V8 powered rental car
2. Nomar06, somwhere in NC, '15 Civic Si
3. Bootyluvr, MD, '15 Bro-mobile
4. Darkout, Cocoa FL, 15' Civic Si
5. Ethlar, Blacksburg VA, Accord v6 sedan
6. Squiggy, Michiana, '12 Civic Si
7. SpiderGirl, Michiana, passenger
8. K757, Danbury CT, '14 Fiesta ST
9. SpartanML, this is Sparta!! NJ, 15' WRX
10. ac3jason, Maryland, '15 Civic Si Sedan
11. Greg Porter, Dur-ham NC, Icanneverremembertheyearbutit'san8thgen Civic Si Sedan
12. Nix, Lew-vul KY, 8thgen coupe LX with ricey stuff
13. Bruce Bartlow, Sacramento CA, 2012 Si
14. 06CivicSiR, WPB FL, STI or S2000
15. PainIs4ThaWeak, NC, TBD

Last edited:
I'm going to try to hang out at Fontana this year and wait for you to get there. I should be in 617 but may be in the lodge instead.

Prob going to be one of the few actual 9th gens. We had like 3 last year? lol

Subscribed.

I will get you the money hopefully by the end of the week.

I'm seeing dates of Sept 16-20, first time around but wanting to participate. Just wana make sure the dates are correct so time off can be arranged, not worried about too specific if its 5 months away though. I'll send in the fee within the week

I'm seeing dates of Sept 16-20, first time around but wanting to participate. Just wana make sure the dates are correct so time off can be arranged, not worried about too specific if its 5 months away though. I'll send in the fee within the week
That's correct

More 9th generations civics would be welcomed. It has steadily grown from 2 to 4 or 5 the past 2 years.

Why you say that?

Last fall there were more blue subarus than anything else. Didn't that one old lady ask if were were a blue car club or something? IDK.... anyway, next paycheck ill be registering.

Last fall there were more blue subarus than anything else. Didn't that one old lady ask if were were a blue car club or something? IDK.... anyway, next paycheck ill be registering.

I remember the comment more on being just the sheer number of blue themed cars. We were the stragglers with a grey Subaru, a white Civic, and a red Fit. Grey is already better represented even with only a few officially registered for now lol.

Just sent in my 25$ fee. My info should be in the memo on the transaction. :1: for the BLUE CAR CLUB!

Back