• 1) @jnastii

Votes: 41 51.3%
  • 2) @Pauly99to17

Votes: 42 52.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lead changes!

53e2891f08f8b7cd258b4ad2

Voted thanks for the reminder web. I like both because of the thought process involved. I'm curious Pauly... why no manual transmission?... curious I love your headlight voice and nice action on the interior light show and imid extras... due tell how you got the imid extras added. Have a good day everyone!

Thanks. Wanted manual, but wife doesn't know how and sometimes drives it. I have a DIY to add the temperature to the IMID in the first post in my build thread. There is a DIY on this forum how to install the reverse camera onto the Imid.

Last edited:
That sucks for you... maybe it's about time she learnt but make it fun so you'll both enjoy and get your way with just fun to be had... just think of after when both of you can go for a rip. Put a link for me Pauly so I can see.. because there were 2 things in the imid I think you added yes? Where can I see how to do it and are there other things you can add to the imid? Have a good rest of your day Pauly and speak soon.

How do you like those Eibach springs? Are they stiff? Any clunk noises on speed bumps? @Pauly99to17

Last edited:
Can't do a whole lot "performance" stuff to the r18 when there aren't many aftermarket items available.

Was looking to see which one had performance mods to pick the winner out of the two but alas neither of the cars have any. :(
Mine is all show and no go. :D Drive it to its limits and have a lot of fun with it though.
The TBS was a good mod for this car.

Back