• 3) @Flightmaster127

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 4) @SimplicityFB6

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • 5) @wes gasper

Votes: 28 45.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I paid $2200 for the full setup! That included the seats(R600), belts, bases, and rails. But it's oh so worth it!
Thanks for the info Wes... is that including them installing them? I just looked them up on the website and says they can be adjusted and the are currently selling for $775 each. For fabric or fabric and red stitch.. gets like double when getting into leather or suede. They look nice though and I've always liked sparco. To be honest I find it quite stupid that these type of seats aren't stock with racing belts in all cars since the safety of these systems are night and day comparable to stock set ups... at least the companies should offer options to have them..make their money which is what they want.. and save lives.. win win for all. Have a good rest of your day and night and keep making great choices.

To be honest I find it quite stupid that these type of seats aren't stock with racing belts in all cars since the safety of these systems are night and day comparable to stock set ups...
Actually they are not safer than what is put in a car from the factory for street use. When used properly they prevent you from moving around and being able to see in all directions. On the track however you are going the same direction as everyone else and there is no cross traffic which decreases your need for movement.

Yes well depending how the set up is of course and depends on the type of race. The holding your both shoulders in place alone saves you from different types of injuries. But I hear ya on some of the other stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks for the like simplicity.. make sure you have a good day as well.. at least you have better weather than me and oh would love to have some of your famous cuts of steak!

Back