9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

Yeah...they also gave me news of other things needed but nothing too major. Fronts pads, upper intake boot is cracked through and pulleys are noisy.

Yeah...they also gave me news of other things needed but nothing too major. Fronts pads, upper intake boot is cracked through and pulleys are noisy.

I thought you did pads? Or did you just do the fluid at Mike's house?

Glad you're getting the wheel fixed. It would be pretty shitty for a cracked wheel to stop teh Nomarz from coming

Nah, just did the fluid at Mikes. Yeah, glad it's not going to keep me from going, just messing up my schedule before I leave.

Well guys, looks like I'm gonna make it up Thursday night after all. I was planning to leave here around 5 so I'd get there ideally around 9, but I'm guessing closer to 10

Tony, when are you leaving? I know you said it already but I'm far too lazy to click back a few pages

Well guys, looks like I'm gonna make it up Thursday night after all. I was planning to leave here around 5 so I'd get there ideally around 9, but I'm guessing closer to 10

Tony, when are you leaving? I know you said it already but I'm far too lazy to click back a few pages

7-8pm...
I probly b get there around midnight...

Back