9thcivic Tail of The Dragon Meet September 13th-16th 2012

getting ready for the big trip??

Doing a load of laundry.
Suitcase just about packed.
Camera charged and packed.
Tripod is in the trunk of the Subie.
Mishimoto parts are in trunk of the Subie.
Clothes set out to wear in the AM. (since I am getting up around 4am)
Have to pack laptop (but using it right now)

If I brought beer (I have some leftover from a party we had two weekends ago) would you all drink it? It's free of course. ^_^

I'm doing laundry today
Packing tomorrow
Might be washing the car tomorrow
Stickering the car tomorrow
Leaving Friday morning

Noooo it's always been Friday morning. I'm sure it'll be fairly early though...
...if you're doing the GA run I probably won't see you for a while though

Don't know if i can make it up to The Dragon this weekend, My knee DR has advised me to not drive for two weeks due to me having problems with the dissolvable stitches he used. :|

Oil change - Yesterday after work @ home done!
Pack my stuff - last night done!
Mount new set of tires & alignment - will b done by this morning b4 head to work @ 7am
Car wash - undone!!! Hella busy!!! No time!!! I Prob wash it @ the Fontana on Fri morning b4 the N GA run or after...
Dragon bound - after work today around 7-8pm!!!

Don't know if i can make it up to The Dragon this weekend, My knee DR has advised me to not drive for two weeks due to me having problems with the dissolvable stitches he used. :|

That sucks. I wouldn't have been able to go last year (if I wanted) because of my THR. It would be great if you can make it, but it may have to wait until next year.

Oil change - Yesterday after work @ home done!
Pack my stuff - last night done!
Mount new set of tires & alignment - will b done by this morning b4 head to work @ 7am
Car wash - undone!!! Hella busy!!! No time!!! I Prob wash it @ the Fontana on Fri morning b4 the N GA run or after...
Dragon bound - after work today around 7-8pm!!!

so youll be getting in pretty late?

If anyone there has not tried the BBQ trailer outside the killboy store I recommend you do it this weekend. I tried it when I went earlier this year that were awesome. Good stuff

Back