9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Oh really?! :excited:

I'm a generous person, MM is a generous company.

Bored with it, I would rather have a fun car that's paid off, or just about paid off.

I'll either sell it after the awd meet, or sell it after the dragon, in order to buy a cheap winter beater, then in 2014 get something much nicer.

Last edited:
I edited the first post, you have until July 12th to reserve your room / cabin.

Fontana is setting aside 4 Azalea 2 bedroom cabins for our group as well. So start getting roomates! All of the Azalea cabins are close to each other so we'll all mostly be in a group. 15 lodge rooms as well at the discounted rate of $79.00 per night.

I'm signing and emailing the contract back to Fontana tomorrow, so from this weekend on you can start calling and making your reservations.

I edited the first post, you have until July 12th to reserve your room / cabin.

Fontana is setting aside 4 Azalea 2 bedroom cabins for our group as well. So start getting roomates! All of the Azalea cabins are close to each other so we'll all mostly be in a group. 15 lodge rooms as well at the discounted rate of $79.00 per night.

I'm signing and emailing the contract back to Fontana tomorrow, so from this weekend on you can start calling and making your reservations.
Nice job with the rates , reserving as soon as the weekend is here.

Nice job with the rates , reserving as soon as the weekend is here.

I'll update the thread and give everyone the go-ahead once I get confirmation from Fontana

Did they tell you the cost of the azalea cabins?

$179.00 / night with the fireplace $209.00 / night with the wirlpool

The cabins can hold 3-4 people comfortably, so the rate doesn't seem that bad, much better than one person in a room for $79.00 / night (like me)

Sent my money, coming in my usual 07 civic LX...

Received, I'll add you now :woot:

Back