9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

The G35 needs brakes (stoptech pads and rear rotors) which are getting put on when I get them, and tires before the dragon, thinking about trying the new Michelin pilot sport a/s 3 in 235/50r17. Next year I'll get some super sticky summers and g35 coupe 18s.

The G35 needs brakes (stoptech pads and rear rotors) which are getting put on when I get them, and tires before the dragon, thinking about trying the new Michelin pilot sport a/s 3 in 235/50r17. Next year I'll get some super sticky summers and g35 coupe 18s.

Should have just kept the WRX..........

One week left to reserve a lodge room at $79 a night!

Should have just kept the WRX..........

Does it bother you that maybe I like repairing some issues on a vehicle, rather than just running to IAG for everything.

You still won't keep up with me this year.

Why don't you girls just pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face.
Letty.png

Sept 12-15th people will be up there. You can go for all of it, or just a few days.

Guess I'm riding solo dolo for the 12th gotta attend every home redskins game :))) there will never be my blue 9th gen at a skins game lol I don't like keys

I have some time this weekend, I'm probably going to post the itinerary either today or tomorrow.

Plus I'm gathering up the funds (mostly from registration fees paid) to buy some "prizes" for the meet, and some of you know where I work so you can imagine what they will be :eyebrows:

Has anyone else reserved a cabin? If not I will do so on Monday.

I have one already reserved, to my knowledge no one else has. So go ahead and reserve it, you'll probably be next to or in close proximity to mine.

I guess I am missing.... ALL OF IT! How much headstart do I get? hahahaha

Back