9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

@Nomar06 what time are you planning on leaving on friday?

If I can't find a place to crash on Thursday night, then I'm not sure on when I will leave on Friday. I want to do the N Georgia drive but don't want to get up at 3am to make it.

What time do yo plan on leaving? I don't work that Friday.

Sooooooo.....anyone have a spot on a floor or couch for Thursday night only?

If I can't find a place to crash on Thursday night, then I'm not sure on when I will leave on Friday. I want to do the N Georgia drive but don't want to get up at 3am to make it.

:wavey:

Tons of room in my cabin...being that someone gave up and dropped out of the meet.

I have a spot/ if you still need it

Who wants to hear my snoring for one night? lol

Its not that bad. But probably wasn't bad for me since I'm a sound sleeper! I sleep through alarms/wife coming home (if I'm napping)/phone calls/texts/fire sirens (we live close to a fire house)

Jason: If Nate was coming was his wife attending too or just would have been him?

Its not that bad. But probably wasn't bad for me since I'm a sound sleeper! I sleep through alarms/wife coming home (if I'm napping)/phone calls/texts/fire sirens (we live close to a fire house)

Jason: If Nate was coming was his wife attending too or just would have been him?

Nate was coming by himself, now it's the whole weekend in PA or where ever with the future wife :giggle:

Back