9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

Next Monday (9/9) the Subie is going to IAG for the air pump delete, back on the alignment rack (alignment was done last week but they need to fix it since its not where they wanted it) - also having them change my corner marker light that's been out. Its on the passenger side and is a PITA.

Might have them do a few more things while its there.

Anybody else thrashing on their car this weekend?
2013-08-31193128_zps77f3b4c8.jpg

Reactions: Nix
Ok...I'll see if they will let you check in since I will be doing the N GA drive. We will all be back around 4ish. It should take you a little over 4 hrs from Concord depending how many stops you make.
Alright let me know what they say. If not I can leave a little later to try to arrive around 5 or whenever everyone gets back.

Yup..... I never got done all the work last weekend.... Got the clutch all buttoned up and oil change done and then ended up at my neighbors pool party and got trashed...

Working on the brakes today.... Pads are done, went to finish up the stainless that was corroded in place and I am gonna have to order a new hard line....

Just gotta put the upper and lower manifolds on tomorrow and it'll be all set, next weekend is an oil change, and a different set of front rotors to see if the vibration goes away.

I've never done it, but maybe call and see what they say. Otherwise, I assume they'll hold your bags for you. The main lodge has a very comfortable area to hang out.

And Wifi, you can check up on our Friday drive shenanigans as we post pics from the N.GA run, some places we go have wifi.

I've never done it, but maybe call and see what they say. Otherwise, I assume they'll hold your bags for you. The main lodge has a very comfortable area to hang out.
And Wifi, you can check up on our Friday drive shenanigans as we post pics from the N.GA run, some places we go have wifi.

And Verizon Wireless hot spot!!!

Back