9thcivic Tail of the Dragon Part II: Official Information and Attendee Thread

My first time on here since Monday evening.... Driving 11 hours yesterday + busy @ work today = no 9thCivic for me.

Its looking like no weekend for me.... That's how busy work is for me....

Weekends are really just studying for classes and prepping for teaching. The Dragon was a huge break for me...now I am paying for it.

@07TLX - No weekend? You have to work over the weekend?? :confused: **** that!

@squiggy - Yuck. I'm glad I'm done with school

This weekend I'm going to relax. I have a house-warming party to go to on Sunday. :excited:

People need vacations more than you think, it's no good to work oneself constantly.

I get only 5 friggin days off per year, it sucks, but the owner has the 'work yourself to death' mentality, so all of his employees must share the same philosophy.

People need vacations more than you think, it's no good to work oneself constantly.

I get only 5 friggin days off per year, it sucks, but the owner has the 'work yourself to death' mentality, so all of his employees must share the same philosophy.

I get three weeks. Two are shutdown through xmas and new years, but they are paid. Plus all the holidays and a few personal days. I have just been keeping myself way too busy outside of my full time job.

@07TLX - No weekend? You have to work over the weekend?? :confused: **** that!

@squiggy - Yuck. I'm glad I'm done with school

This weekend I'm going to relax. I have a house-warming party to go to on Sunday. :excited:

Yup... I have to work this weekend, not looking forward to it but work is stacked and packed.....

Jill and I have to pick up Sancho in Maryville, TN tomorrow. So we are going to hook up with K757 and his buddy in Robbinsville. Something tells me that this will be a lot of fun!
Hope you guys have a good time.

Jill and I have to pick up Sancho in Maryville, TN tomorrow. So we are going to hook up with K757 and his buddy in Robbinsville. Something tells me that this will be a lot of fun!

Jealous! :-(

Don't go too hard on Keith now, he'll want to at least see the back of the VFH.

Back