ABS Dynamics Lip Kit

Good video thanks for the post Jason. I'm just going to keep my car how it is now lol this seems like it's too much work.

With Honda's spoilers, there's very little (if any) screws; instead, there are plastic clips and ties that are far easier to line up and install...and none of them require drilling new holes into metal.
Personally, I wouldn't touch these but they are a good price.

oh nice they are local to me, well two hours away from in in san jose. I might go pick one up. is it hard plastic or is it the flimsy polyurethane. can you bend the lip in half with out it breaking. A bunch of the ebay lips are like that

It's flimsy. Watch the video and you'll see exactly how flimsy. It's definitely not hard.

hahaha actually its not bad.... only reason its flimsy in the video is because hes taking a heat gun to it.. its a good 1/8th inch... im really happy with the quality of the front lip.... broke down and ordered the side skirts, not looking forward to having to coax them back into shape, but atleast they do fit, next up next year the rear lip.. then paint.... as far as break it.. not gonna happen.... considering its decent quality polyurethane compared to most eBay lips are ABS, its a pretty good price for the quality.... i have had ABS lips/skirts and full fiberglass kits, and this is the best fitting lip kit i have yet to encountered... its really worth it to do the full kit and paint it.... just beware most people are complaining about the sideskirts are coming wonky and need to be worked over with a heat gun....

I checked out their offerings for the 8th gen sedan. They had a few cool looking things like a J's Racing (style) diffuser, and Mugen Si (style) front lip. When it comes to companies/parts like this though, my "Spidey Sense" always seems to go off. :sheep:

damn its lonng im still waiting for it

they must not have had stock and are stringing you along..... or do you have a tracking number? or was it sent UPS? sometimes UPS keeps it for a week or so in their warehouses befor the next shipment.... anything from the US to Canada never takes over 2 weeks doing USPS.... its been a good 3 weeks for you now hasnt it?

BaysonR motorsports kit, not minding the black honestly. when i first seen the rear lip, thought it kinda looked too deep, but in real life doesnt really stand out as badly as i thought it would.... :) its a nice clean kit....

Attachments

• IMG00114-20121222-0919.jpg
    IMG00114-20121222-0919.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG00116-20121222-0920.jpg
    IMG00116-20121222-0920.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG00118-20121222-0921.jpg
    IMG00118-20121222-0921.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 69
ya you kinda gotta webby, im not trying to sell anything.. but if anyones interested, its nice to beable to see what you are buying.... i love how the front lip sticks out more than the bumper honestly, makes it looks so much better in my opinion... and since we have already talked about paint..... still debating my friend.... actually webby, the rear is kinda matte while the sides and front are more glossy... but once installed you dont notice it unless your looking hard.... i was a little hesitant about the rear honestly.... lol whew but now i can rest easy.... ;)

Back