ABS Dynamics Lip Kit

Looking good Ron, appreciate all the hard work you did bro!!

thanks bro! as a car buff yourself, you know its worth it... lol i feel like throwing on my summer rims tho bro... lol it was such a dark day today, maybe ill get some brighter pics in the next few days... lol

and its also because my car is pretty low!!!,,,i dont want to scrape the side skirts in every parking entrance

been there bro..... silly thing is the sides and rear havent been the problem, its always been the front... even looking at my front now and driving it in snow, im sure your front is just like mine too, on the sides(of the front lip), its a good 1.5" lower..... the bottom of the side skirts are the lined up with the tire change jack points(or whatever you call it) .. i have learned tho, its either kit or lower... both looks amazing, but its like u say.... :whiteflag:

been there bro..... silly thing is the sides and rear havent been the problem, its always been the front... even looking at my front now and driving it in snow, im sure your front is just like mine too, on the sides(of the front lip), its a good 1.5" lower..... the bottom of the side skirts are the lined up with the tire change jack points(or whatever you call it) .. i have learned tho, its either kit or lower... both looks amazing, but its like u say.... :whiteflag:
Its why ill only go with front hehe

20121228_161025.jpg

20121228_161129.jpg

20121228_161140.jpg

Mike, cant wait to see how this ends up on your TW. I might go the same route. make sure to take lots of photos.

EDIT : unless you already installed it, and im a year late. in that case, my bad. i dont come on the site too often.

Back