DIY Add Temperature to LX

So what did you do if it was stuck inside? How did you get it out?
I didn't get it out.. it still stuck inside.. I just cut it off,then just ground it to somewhere else.. If you pay attention to the bolt nearby bloated brake pedal,you can see that is grounding location...:)

Absolutely amazing man. I can see this making a LOT of people happy

Thanks @webby. This will work for all 2012 DX and LX models. Pretty sure EX and EX-L got this and so did the Si.
Not sure if they added temperature for 2013 models.

You are correct. Looks as though the 2013 did get it across the board

Across the board, every 2013 Civic model is equipped with a suite of class-leading standard features. Standard equipment on every Honda Civic includes Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®,Bluetooth® Audio, rearview camera, color i-MID display, USB/iPod® connection, Pandora® Interface, an SMS text feature, steering wheel audio controls, exterior temperature gauge and sliding center-console armrest. Even with hundreds of dollars of standard features added, the 2013 Civic arrives with only a modest $160 increase in MSRP across the lineup, with pricing for the exceptionally well-equipped 2013 Civic LX Sedan beginning at $18,1651.

you must deal with the Celsius rating! This is a Canadian mod, you MUST learn the Canadian way! There is no possible way around it.

Its about time Americans used Celsius anyways :D
legit? theres no way to change it?

lol ok i planned on doing this this spring and was gonna be mad if i had to learn metric

sweet. im going to do this when it warms up

Back