DIY ADExternal's iMid Player/RCA Add On

Yea same here, I didn't want to bother you too much but I'd definitely do this if it was broken down a little more simply

Yea, thats fine. I can get on it when I finish the hybrid mirrors mod and diy. Cost im looking at is no more than 200$ for everything.

nice =]

don't laugh or anything but does anyone know how difficult or expensive it would be to throw
suicide doors on the rear of my sedan?

sweet, thanks

sounds cheesy to some but it'd be totally worth it
walk out like a boss instead , definitely would be a head turner since it's not too common

Reactions: 323
Yea, inline fuse and directly from the batter for constant, and the ACC for the other if you are running a car player. But in your case, just the ACC should do.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok sweet , thanks again !

gonna try to prep the AV Cables next
and do the full install on the weekend when I have more time and daylight

I'm going to attempt this on a '12 CRV EXL/Nav. :) Main question is how'd you drop grid lines from cam input??

The instructions are at the end of my other DIY. http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/adexternals-reverse-backup-camera-diy.6538/

Yellow Grid line Adjustment
This should work on all 9th Gen Civics with the i-MID display...

Press the MENU button on the steering wheel to access the vehicle menu:

Then press and hold SELECT and MENU at the same time for approx 20 seconds. You should then get the Service Diag Menu

I'm gonna be attempting this over the weekend
of 6/29 and was wondering about the wiring schematics , did you find them somewhere
or just go in blind and try to figure it out?

i bought a micca hd player to attach because of the ability with downloaded content
which i have an endless supply of
http://www.amazon.com/Micca-Speck-F...B008NO9RRM/ref=pd_sim_e_2/190-9496222-6823805

thanks for the thread and help =]
much appreciated

Dpotratz did you ever get your micca installed in the car? How did you wire it up? I just ordered one yesterday and hoping to install on Monday morning

Back