DIY Adjustable Camber Arm Bushing Reinforcement

Yeah, may even be more. I drive 2 hours a day for work. Sucks.. I'm not impressed with them. Or sportline springs. May spend the money and buy buddy club arms (they look quality)? And some coilovers.. Idk
Buddy club makes great camber arms.

Yeah, may even be more. I drive 2 hours a day for work. Sucks.. I'm not impressed with them. Or sportline springs. May spend the money and buy buddy club arms (they look quality)? And some coilovers.. Idk

I initially planned on buying the Buddy Club arms, but at the time the GSP arms were far more reasonable price-wise. What don't you like about the Sportlines?

Yeah. For the price, the GSP is the best choice.

The sportline ride is great but now 6k+ miles and they are popping like crazy at low speeds turning. Idk if it's the cold bringing out more noise? They always popped a little for the first couple turns, but now it's constant at low speeds.

Gsp arms are nice but I'm sick of listening to them and they should last more than 6k+ miles of highway driving

The sportline ride is great but now 6k+ miles and they are popping like crazy at low speeds turning. Idk if it's the cold bringing out more noise? They always popped a little for the first couple turns, but now it's constant at low speeds.

Weird. My friend has Sportlines, he had a popping noise when we first installed them but went away shortly after. H&R springs are nice, not as low as the Sportlines but I don't have any popping noise.

Back