All things Christmas 2013

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
So what is everyone doing for Christmas?
Traveling?

Show us pics of your tree! Decorations! Presents! Dinner!

Share it all!

• Staff
Mr and I are home for Christmas this year. My family has gone up to Cape Cod to visit my dad's parents and brother ( :( ) We'll be spending time with his family this year.

We don't have much on the tree this year, and I need to do some more work on it. This is Lily and Lavender's first Christmas so they keep knocking the candy canes off the tree (safest ornament)
Here is a stack of presents sent from family. I've been busy wrapping some things. L & L have enjoyed climbing in and on them. LOL

y6e6y3ag.jpg
tama6yry.jpg
ametabe6.jpg
ysuvuqyn.jpg
gybarahu.jpg

Presents for my 7 year old bro. I just went in and picked out what i wanted! :D haha
buhuvapa.jpg

And then for my brother who's 16 i got him xbox live gold, which comes on like a little gift card
But.....I put it in 4 individually wrapped boxes with about 30lbs of weights haha! My shoe is on the outer box for size reference
u4uvevu5.jpg

• Staff
My mom was given an iPod once and it was the job of my brother and I to wrap it. 10+ boxes later and the boxes was the size of a large moving box. Each of the boxes were wrapped. HAHAHAHAHA

A couple years ago one of my presents to my sister was a bottle of perfume she wanted... I kept it in the plastic packaging, put it in a box, and then filled the whole box with spray foam insulation. I was nice enough to wrap it after.

Presents for my 7 year old bro. I just went in and picked out what i wanted! :D haha
buhuvapa.jpg

And then for my brother who's 16 i got him xbox live gold, which comes on like a little gift card
But.....I put it in 4 individually wrapped boxes with about 30lbs of weights haha! My shoe is on the outer box for size reference
u4uvevu5.jpg

My mom used to specifically start wrapping up gifts in deceiving packaging because I used to peel corners and pick at tape to see what I was getting.. haha

My mom used to specifically start wrapping up gifts in deceiving packaging because I used to peel corners and pick at tape to see what I was getting.. haha

Lol my parents never put presents out until Christmas morning just for that reason! Hahaha

I'm guessing "Twas the Night Before Christmas" means nothing to Quebec then? :P

Back