All things Christmas 2013

Last year was the first time I even got something to put up. I've always lived in the dorms at all my other bases so I never would put anything up. Now that I live in a house i figured it was only right haha. of course it has to represent my hometown at that too. lol

I'm guessing "Twas the Night Before Christmas" means nothing to Quebec then? :P
No, that's an English poem. Every culture has their own take on how to do Christmas. Ask your better half how the Brits do it. Spend a lot of of Christmas Eve/Christmas Day in the Pub. ;)

Père Noël comes while everyone is at mass. Well, traditionally anyway. Right after the mass, as the tradition goes, families start opening the gifts. The cool thing is Santa actually goes to the house (someone at the party dresses up) and gives a gift or two to each kid. Pretty lucky kids! I never got to see Santa at my house. I'm from west Canada so this culture was pretty strange for me too when I first learned about it. The party Christmas Eve goes well into the wee hours of Christmas Day.

Last edited:
One of my seven fishes. Sauteed calamari. It's melt in your mouth tender and oh so delicious.

8c2dc4e3-742d-4809-9c2e-bb17081c48c2_zpsd99c7784.jpg

Christmas Eve was at our house, with the girlfriends parents, my parents didn't show up (long story, but there was a disagreement on Sunday) today at the girlfriends parents house opening presents, napping and soon dinner....
Grumpy Cat approves
image.jpg

Back