Another one from 9thGen

Pauly99to17

Ville de Quebec
Vehicle Model
2012 LX
Body Style
Dyno Blue Pearl Sedan (FB2)
Hi all :hatsoff:

Happy to join you guys! I was a SuperMod on 9th and am happy to be here. I did not like the way things were handled by Admin over there and have left because of principal......specifically, respect or in this case, lack there of.

Would have signed up a lot earlier but have been locked out of my hotmail account for past 3 days and my registration confirmation for here was sitting there. Have been following though. No I can finally participate...yay! :cucumber:

Thanks man...... i was locked outside. I pounded on the door. You didn't hear me?

Welcome to the site. Any pics you can share of your ride?

Ha ha...this is fun and very heart warming. Feels good to hear positive after so much negative lately......Thanks you guys. I'm totally motivated and rejuvinated to contribute, make lots of posts/threads and help out wherever I can.....oh and ask lots of questions too. I don't pretend to be a superstar.

Welcome to the site. Any pics you can share of your ride?
Ya, for sure. I'll post up this weekend. Right now I'm trying to keep up with 2 private conversations and alerts....I'm like Neo in the first Matrix.....think I,m gonna pop! Not really that good at multi tasking! ha ha

Ask away. Have fun. Make some threads.

3sq6p4.jpg

I may not have many posts anymore...I was only 50 short of 2000. :sadbanana:
But, I do have more Likes than Posts.....can't be too many on here like that. :brock:

Back