Another one from 9thGen

Oh...and BTW, most of the sub forums sections in the DIY section that I got set up, and which everyone thought was a my great idea, also were ideas taken from here. It is perhaps ate that brings me back here. I was always meant to be here on the 9thC.......my hot little mistress.

See you in the DPB thread. It feels weird to not see my name under the originator of that thread.....BUT, here's a little secret: I copied my idea from a really good site......Here!
it was only after creeping around here long ago that I saw there were colour threads and that gave me the idea to start a dyno blue one and then Trung started the black pearl one and then...well the rest is history.

You sly dog you!! Haha

So this means there's openings for mods on the other site lol jk. Welcome bro. Man what's going on with the other site

It's still a mystery why I got banned. Didn't really do anything at all. All i did was inform the Mods who are left and Admin that I had gotten a reply about my propoasl from GRFX stickers (was trying to work out a deal to get some free stickers to be given out as prizes for ROTM) and upper Admin thought I was going behind their back and organizing this without their approval. The thing was it had already been sent a long time before all the crap hit the fan about the PRO Civic deal. So, one day I tried to see my PMs and saw that someone in Admin had banned me .....probably Stew but I don't know because no one even bothered to contact me and let me know why I had been banned.

Wow that's crazy. No one has brought anything up on the other site. I made a thread about it asking what happened to the og mods. I didnt put names out there. let's see if I get banned next

Oh...and BTW, most of the sub forums sections in the DIY section that I got set up, and which everyone thought was a my great idea, also were ideas taken from here. It is perhaps ate that brings me back here. I was always meant to be here on the 9thC.......my hot little mistress.

LOL very interesting description! And it's getting kind of ridiculous with now hearing how you got banned too. Wonder what's going on over there.

Wow that's crazy. No one has brought anything up on the other site. I made a thread about it asking what happened to the og mods. I didnt put names out there. let's see if I get banned next
It will surely get locked very soon. Well, unless Stew doesn"t find out about it..........hmmmmm? Even then, mods are jumpy and might just lock it in fear of Stew getting upset that they didn't. Let me know how long it stays open and if there is an explanation.
Cheers! Pauly

Back