• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Another VitTuned aftercooled Si roaming the streets!

Darkout

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Cocoa, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down. Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one. and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right

"i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down." So a supra that looks like it's from the fast and furious but can put power down doesn't attract kids? A solid chrome/mirror GTR doesn't attract kids? What is the definition of "kids" you are referring to? So many cars can attract "kids" I don't understand that statement honestly. You trying to talk about ricers? Expand that thought across all cars, any brand can be riced out. Chrome on a mustang?

"Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one." Honda=Acura? Newer TSX is a k24 same as Si, Honda=Acura? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here. What defines a hoodlum? I fail to see how someone that chooses to buy a Honda product is automatically a hoodlum, especially a platform that has potential to grow.

"and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right" Ct-e SC kits are one of the best ways to boost a k24 safely. The torque curve/peak torque stay within happy limits of the transmission before it starts having issues. Have people been running on a turbo and stock trans pushing 400ft/lbs sure, have there been people that blew up 4th gear because of it, sure have. Ct-e SC kits have had the least failure rate from my reading. These motors and trans have been tested a decent amount to realize where these motors are happy and where they like to give way

Mikeorock

queens, ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
coupe
"i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down." So a supra that looks like it's from the fast and furious but can put power down doesn't attract kids? A solid chrome/mirror GTR doesn't attract kids? What is the definition of "kids" you are referring to? So many cars can attract "kids" I don't understand that statement honestly. You trying to talk about ricers? Expand that thought across all cars, any brand can be riced out. Chrome on a mustang?

"Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one." Honda=Acura? Newer TSX is a k24 same as Si, Honda=Acura? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here. What defines a hoodlum? I fail to see how someone that chooses to buy a Honda product is automatically a hoodlum, especially a platform that has potential to grow.

"and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right" Ct-e SC kits are one of the best ways to boost a k24 safely. The torque curve/peak torque stay within happy limits of the transmission before it starts having issues. Have people been running on a turbo and stock trans pushing 400ft/lbs sure, have there been people that blew up 4th gear because of it, sure have. Ct-e SC kits have had the least failure rate from my reading. These motors and trans have been tested a decent amount to realize where these motors are happy and where they like to give way
Got that right... Good advise for anyone who's undecided