Another VitTuned aftercooled Si roaming the streets!

i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down. Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one. and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right

"i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down." So a supra that looks like it's from the fast and furious but can put power down doesn't attract kids? A solid chrome/mirror GTR doesn't attract kids? What is the definition of "kids" you are referring to? So many cars can attract "kids" I don't understand that statement honestly. You trying to talk about ricers? Expand that thought across all cars, any brand can be riced out. Chrome on a mustang?

"Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one." Honda=Acura? Newer TSX is a k24 same as Si, Honda=Acura? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here. What defines a hoodlum? I fail to see how someone that chooses to buy a Honda product is automatically a hoodlum, especially a platform that has potential to grow.

"and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right" Ct-e SC kits are one of the best ways to boost a k24 safely. The torque curve/peak torque stay within happy limits of the transmission before it starts having issues. Have people been running on a turbo and stock trans pushing 400ft/lbs sure, have there been people that blew up 4th gear because of it, sure have. Ct-e SC kits have had the least failure rate from my reading. These motors and trans have been tested a decent amount to realize where these motors are happy and where they like to give way

"i agree with igor, these cars attract all the kids, thumbs down." So a supra that looks like it's from the fast and furious but can put power down doesn't attract kids? A solid chrome/mirror GTR doesn't attract kids? What is the definition of "kids" you are referring to? So many cars can attract "kids" I don't understand that statement honestly. You trying to talk about ricers? Expand that thought across all cars, any brand can be riced out. Chrome on a mustang?

"Honda need a put more hp and higher end parts like acura and have a higher price so any every dam hoodlum can get one." Honda=Acura? Newer TSX is a k24 same as Si, Honda=Acura? I'm having trouble understanding what you mean here. What defines a hoodlum? I fail to see how someone that chooses to buy a Honda product is automatically a hoodlum, especially a platform that has potential to grow.

"and yeah don't install a sc, if your going to boost get a top of the line turbo, do it right" Ct-e SC kits are one of the best ways to boost a k24 safely. The torque curve/peak torque stay within happy limits of the transmission before it starts having issues. Have people been running on a turbo and stock trans pushing 400ft/lbs sure, have there been people that blew up 4th gear because of it, sure have. Ct-e SC kits have had the least failure rate from my reading. These motors and trans have been tested a decent amount to realize where these motors are happy and where they like to give way
Got that right... Good advise for anyone who's undecided

Back