Anyone here a beer advocate?

Will report back tomorrow. Gonna be at my girlfriend's aunt and uncle's house later. He's the only person I know that usually has a better beer stock pile than me. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

IMG_2504_zps0a88fcda.jpg

Almost bought a four pack of Blackout Stout for $11.63 today..... Opted instead for the 12 pack of Celebration for $13. At a little over $1 per beer, Sierra Nevada remains to be an unreal value.

12 pack for $13??? I buy a 6 pack for $10 and the 24 pack for $33. :(

Yep. I do all my WV beer shopping at a Kroger in Morgantown. Sierra Nevada 6 packs are about $10.... but the 12 packs (Pale Ale, Celebration, Torpedo) are only $12.99.

If I go to a Wal Mart or Sams Club 6 packs of Sierra Nevada (and Great Lakes or Sams) are about $7.

Too bad Walmart doesnt sell beer here. lol. And Costco has a pretty limited amount of beer or even seasonal beers. :(

I'm gonna have one a little later after I finish all this work :giggle: I always wind down the night with a nice brew before bed time.

Been on a beer break. But I have some remnants of a 6 pack of Henry Weinhard's Root Beer. An awesome root beer!

I went to the local liquor store...and again, no IBA!!! They also did not have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. So I bought a 6-pack of this:
IMG_2542_zps60a4a608.jpg

Took home some Sierra Nevada Narwhal and a bottle of Redstone Mead.

After the sanding, I'll do another blotch of filler bondo on some parts of the wheel. There are a few chips in some areas. This wheel is the worst one of the 4 in terms of curb rashes. So I shouldnt have as much problems with the other 3.

Back