DIY AP's Bi-Xenon Retrofit DIY Guide

I'm selling the mini h1's for $85/shipped in the US
http://9thcivic.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=97

There are also a ton of ebay sellers who sell the h1 bulbs/hid ballasts in a set for around $35 dollars total. It can be done cheaper than listed above.
is this projector just easy to install. i watch alienprime diy . do not show how to alline projector.this looks very simple job but i am kina wander. your projuctor just fit stock bulb housing . let me know,. thanks.

The projector fits into the stock bulb hole in the headlight housing. It tightens down with a nut on the back side of the headlight. You just rotate the projector to keep the beam horizontal. You can adjust it endlessly to your liking by turning it.

The projector fits into the stock bulb hole in the headlight housing. It tightens down with a nut on the back side of the headlight. You just rotate the projector to keep the beam horizontal. You can adjust it endlessly to your liking by turning it.
so i just need take a part headlight housing, put the projector in to headlight bulb hole?
sounds so good. but i am really worry about aline that projector. after took out i am not sure about aline that.
if any one has picture of diy . really help. or i might get from ebay. i found copy of asian head light(projector )
only for 200.

also i just installed maxlux 35w hid kit. its MADE IN KOREA . i should take afew picture of this kit.
blaster kina big but bulb looks like very good qt. has correct 5000k color . i really like. last time i put
ebay 55w unknow junk .i got ecu fried.i even call them(korea)
i am lucky i can speak korean so well . before i bought us seller . comform
factory stay there for 10years has very good feedback.
i was try to get morimoto hid kit. but blaster was good but bulb.i do not know where they made.

What's the difference between the morimoto h1 and the h1 projectors I can buy on amazon??? I got ones in $60 for my 92 accord

I haven't put then in my accord yet cause they one of the projectors dident came with the adaptors plate

You shouldn't need the adapter plates for our headlights.

The ones that are $60 are usually either a older version or are not tuned for optimal output.

whats the difference between philips HID ballasts and ebay ballast? Whats the difference between Honda and Acura? Same thing.

You can, you either plug the 9005 high beam plug into the projector or run a high beam splitter

Looking into doin' this retrofit, but I have one question . Why cant we use our oem low/high switch to trigger the bi-xenon selenoïd. There must be a way to do it.
whoever said you can't? LOL!

Just do it however you want :) Tie it into light beam trigger wire :)

Or whatever else you want :)

Back