Arm0ged0n's 2012 Honda Civic Sedan Thread

A few more changes ;)

Day
SqRvTa8.jpg

Night

vs2SrHv.jpg

Dar-Dar webby

Wow. I like the lighting a lot. Did you just get the dog bone recently painted? It looks really good man. Good job. Also, you can remove that bracket that held the stock intake box. I think it is only a couple of bolts holding it.

Wow. I like the lighting a lot. Did you just get the dog bone recently painted? It looks really good man. Good job. Also, you can remove that bracket that held the stock intake box. I think it is only a couple of bolts holding it.
Dar-Dar Sup Brotha yeah got the Valve cover painted, the Dog Bone Painted and the Dip Stick Painted. Yeah I've been meaning to get rid of that bracket, but I see that some wirings are attached to it, that's why I left it there. Or maybe I can use it as a little stand for an oversized "Angry Bird" stuffed animal LOL

Just crazy man. How's the lighting setup?
Ran all the wires and are hidden in wire wrapping sleeves and no electrical tape was used. Used polar connectors on all the wires and ran it to the Honda OEM Ambien Lights since it already had a relay and the fuse. So I can control all the lights by the push switch. I have to take pictures during night time, you can see the lights glowing out of my hood vents, it looks sick!!

Dar-Dar Sup Brotha yeah got the Valve cover painted, the Dog Bone Painted and the Dip Stick Painted. Yeah I've been meaning to get rid of that bracket, but I see that some wirings are attached to it, that's why I left it there. Or maybe I can use it as a little stand for an oversized "Angry Bird" stuffed animal LOL

Lol. I just noticed you got the valve cover done too. Is that Spoon blue or Mexico blue? The blue gives a good look to your car's engine bay.

Back